Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Sunday, August 19


So I was doing a little 'trip down memory lane' thing and looking through old photos in picasa, and I realised I haven't seen this person in quite a while, so here's a MISSING PERSON ad:



Paging for miss jess lam, if you're reading this (which I'm guessing you're not) YOU ARE WANTED and I need to see you soon before I forget how tall you are.

P.S: Oooh the beer. Oooh barry's. OOOOO MUSCLE GIRL. (I have her pictures and smurf's. Hahahahahaha. I am not a stalker, reaaaalllly. Siok!! Jerage!! Hahahahahaha.)

P.P.S: And it's amazing how fast things change; really, quite, unbelievable!
---

I have so much to say, but no inspiration to write, so to fill up this space, here's a little glimpse of what I do at work..







And that's CLAP! for you, one of the many ongoing projects I have on hand. Work has been good, but busy; but hey, busy can be good too. Uhh, yeah. I may disappear for a while so please forgive me my friends! September will be a better month to take a break :)

Tarot card reading session on thursday was unnerving; hearing a stranger reveal the thoughts in your head over the past few months in a couple of sentences can bring you drastically back to reality.

Hmm. I really have no inspiration to write anything interesting today.
So, uhh, okay.
Bye!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New